Looking for finger-foods and easy appetizers for the holidays? These mini Meatloaf & Mashed Potato “cupcakes” from @chefbryanwoolley are your answer. Get the full recipe here!
• 2.5 pounds ground hamburger
• 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
• 2 eggs
• 2 cups shredded cheese
• 2 tsp garlic salt
• 1 tbsp ground pepper
• 3 cups mashed potatoes, cooled
• Cherry Tomatoes
• Finely chopped parsley
• Preheat your oven to 350 degree’s.
• To a large bowl, add the ground hamburger, seasoned bread, eggs, shredded cheese, garlic salt and ground pepper. Mix everything together until combined.
• Line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners and fill each cupcake liner up with the meatloaf mixture.
• Bake in your pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the hamburger is fully cooked through.
• While the meatloaf cupcakes are baking, place the prepared and cooled mashed potatoes in a piping bag with a large star tip.
• When the meatloaf cupcakes are cooked, remove from the oven and allow them to cool. I poured the excess grease into the garbage.
• Place the cooked meatloaf cupcakes into a second cupcake liner that isn’t greasy. and pipe the mashed potatoes on top like you would frosting.
• Place a cherry tomato on top of each meatloaf cupcake and sprinkle with finely chopped parsley. Serve and enjoy!